Accessibility statement for MCCIP.
Accessibility of this website
We are committed to making the MCCIP website as accessible as we can. Please contact us to tell us if we could do things better.
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and we are working hard to achieve a goal of WCAG 2.1 AA accessible as our target for this website.
What we do to make this website accessible:
- Use appropriate alt tags on images
- Ensure colour contrast is sufficient
- Caption or provide transcripts for videos and audio clips
- Test the validity of XHTML and CSS as we create new pages and styles
- Ensure that the text on pages can be enlarged using browser controls
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you spot something that is unhelpful to you and is likely to cause problems for other visitors, please let us know.
Some of our PDFs and Word documents may not meet accessibility standards. For example, they may not be structured in a way that makes them accessible to a screen reader. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion.
We welcome your comments about the accessibility of our website, venues and events. Contact us about accessibility
This statement was last updated on 05/07/2021.